The Harvest Deli Kota Kasablanka

This is the newest Restaurant in Kota Kasablanka replacing Balboni Ristorante. I once had lunch at Balboni and it was scrumptious! too bad their pricetag bit high (Pasta starts from 80K) and i think it more suitable for Upscale Mall like Plaza Indonesia or Pacific Place.

The Harvest Deli is sister to yours truly Harvest Bakery and turned out under the same group with Balboni so it explains why this Deli's interior and exterior is not much change since Balboni days. Even the sugar paper and coasters still using Balboni's.

They just open exactly at the 1st day of Ramadhan and yesterday was my 1st day of period so i immediately dragged my friends here to have hearty lunch. 


And these what we got on our table 

English Breakfast for 25K
They served my tea in big pot. yeayness! and they used Dilmah for their tea selection.

MSI Club Sandwich for 65K
I was torn between their sandwiches or Ravioli but then decided to have this club Sandwich. Consist of grilled chicken Tandoori, beef bacon, fried egg, fried jalapeno with Ciabatta and served with potato chips. everything was so good! fluffy Ciabatta, crisp potato chips and vegie, tasty bacon and chicken. all delish! and for 65K i think this one is quite a steal.

Chicken Salad for 60K
My friend ordered salad and it came in the most lebay way.. on a decorative bowl! i can see myself stealing this bowl, fill it with water and one or two frangipani and put it on my living room. 
Well.. as for the salad she thought it just ordinary with not-so-good dressing sauce.

New Orleans for 80K
My friend ordered this one and she said it was so so goood! finished it in no time!

I can see myself as a regular here considering they have delicious meals, nice ambiance and not to pricey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler's Blab IV

Letter to dearest late friend

Cousin's Day Out